Tuesday, January 15, 2008

TSB Team Party, WOW what a Ride!


Well this past Sunday was the TSB team party. And boy what a blast! This year it was held closer to home at Quay Street Brewery. They have some of the best beer around, and the food was great also. We were able to have our own private room which was a lot better than in the past. The Ugly Duckling was cool in the past, but I give my thumbs up to Quay st. I hope we can bring them on as a sponsor for 2008! It was great to see all the folks on the team especially why most of us have been staying indoors and out of the cold. We got to see the highly anticipated Masher's Media TSB 2007 Year End Video, and it did not disappoint. What a great job again Mike. It is amazing how those videos can make you want to pee your pants one second and hold back tears the next! I was also honored by the team with the Most improved racer award for 2007. Man what can I say. This really means a lot to me. And it makes me feel good knowing that my team mates recognize the hard work and commitment I put into making 07 the best I could. THANKS TO ALL!!! And Congrats to Jason (Mtb_Jay) for picking up the sportsmanship award. I feel you truly deserve it. Finally, 2007 was a great year for TSB in general. Several members achieved their goals and improved their results from the year before. So in reality You all deserve the Most Improved Bike Team and Team Sportsmanship award! I can't wait to start tearing up the dirt on the race course with you guys (and gals) in 2008!!!!! GO TEAM SANDBAG!!

No comments: