Sunday, May 3, 2009

Build 2 - "Slight Change in Plans"

I start build 2 tomorrow, and I am going to kick it off in style with "Have Mercy". 2 hrs of near max to max effort intervals on the trainer. Waaaaahoooooo! I have also decided to change my plans for build 2 and my peak. The original plan was to make Ruby my A race and then carry that fitness into the Stony Marathon. This caused me to cut my Build 2 a week short, and peak a little earlier and also catch the Brighton Stage race in the mix. But with all the rain, and the fact that parts of Ruby are still underwater from the creek, I have decided to make Ruby a B race. I figured I am not going to waste a peak for a race that could either be postponed, or be decided by overall conditions and not by who has the best physical conditioning. So with that idea in mind, I pick up another build week. I catch Brighton on my last recovery week of Build 2. And I put all my chips in for the Stony Marathon as my "A" race.

I am Just finishing up my Build 1, and finishing that up with a much needed recovery week. I am feeling better. Look forward to some harder training. And feel like the power is coming back. It is going to be a long 4 weeks. But depending on how effective I train, and how well I recover will make or back my peak and race periods in the end.

2 comments:

Joshua B said...

Hey there, love your site. I have just started up a site all about pit bikes at http://awesomepitbike.com. I was wondering if you would be interested in exchanging links with me. My email address is pitbikefan@awesomepitbike.com

每当遇见你 said...

Here’s a list of tools you will need to start: Jewelers’pandora jewellery wire cutters - If you can only afford one pair, get memory wire shears. pandora charms These are designed to make clean cuts on tough memory wire, so can also be used for pandora charms uk softer wires. Chain-nose pliers sometimes called cheap pandora charms needle-nose pliers – Very versatile for picking up and grasping small items, pandora charms sale bending eye pins, closing jumps rings, even closing crimp beads. discount pandora charms Round-nose pliers – Used for creating loops on beaded head and eye pins. Can also be used for winding your own jump rings and as the second pliers you’cheap pandora ll need for closing jump rings. Optional pliers – Wire-looping pliers which have several graduated circumferences to allow you to form perfectly uniform jump rings and loops in place of the pandora discount uk round-nose pliers mentioned above. Crimping pliers which have little notches to allow you to both flatten a crimp bead and then bend it to form a rounded finished look instead of the flat crimp you pandora uk get using the chain-nose pliers. As for materials, I recommend some assortment packs of beads in coordinating colors, some decorative metal spacers, seed beads in both silver and gold These can serve as spacers and beautifully set off pandora sale your other beads., tube-shaped crimp beads Buy the best you can find – these are what hold it all together!, head and eye pins. Other than that, let your choice of project be your guide. You might want some silver or pewter charms.